View Profile DiskCrash

23 Movie Reviews

Great presentation and story. I was expecting to see a shitty parody video at first but instead, I was pleasantly surprised. Thank you.

Oh I miss you Edd. RIP. Great episode :)

Trully astonoting work! I hope to see more animations like this :)

7 Game Reviews

The hitboxes are bigger than the sprites are. I get killed when the moving spikes come close to me, yet do not touch me.

A nice game but the huge latency between my mouse input and the in-game pointer is insufferable.

The movement infuriates me - it feels too floaty unless I tap it continually to travel by one tile at a time. I can't even enter through the door.

The buttons could be slightly different in appearance depending if the button opens a door or does something else.

The puzzles seem to be too easy or too tedious to execute like in stage 1-5. The solution is obvious but if you mess up in one place you have to redo all of it again. Maybe it wouldn't be so tedious to do if the movement was better. Or if there was an undo button for the last step at least.

The game is decent. If there were more interesting levels and the movement wasn't as annoying as it is now, I'd gladly play it.

Yingruoxuan1992 responds:

thanks for playing.

22 Audio Reviews

You sure are talented!
More people should hear your work :)

Great sounds! Also, scouted you ;)
Keep up the good work!

...

Dropping by to say hello!
Kokia programa naudoji muzikai kurti?

7 Art Reviews

I like the lineart, I like the composition, but the shading is really not well thought out.

Things are made of different materials, and here it looks as if all of the materials are the same be it skin, hair or clothing. Think about the texture of your materials and how it should be shaded like. The way the darker parts transition from the normal brightness is lacking because on different textures the transitions look different. On the shoes you do draw in the glossiness of the shoes near the highlights correctly so you have some understanding of different materials, but there's no difference in clothes versus skin versus hair. You do add details like clothing creases, but you don't shade them correctly to make them pop out from the canvas.

It should pop out as a 3d thing despite it being a stylized 2d drawing. As I said, I think your lineart and composition are great, but the shading needs a lot of work.

OosebastianoO responds:

Thank you for your comment and sorry for my late reply.

You're absolutely right on each of your criticisms. And I'm fully awareof it. My custommers and patrons are aware of it by now but it's something I never really talked about on newgrounds : but I really don't like the colorisation process. The lineart is where I have the most fun, and 100% of the time I do colors "because I have to" and because people expect pics to be colored. And since I want this job of mine to remain fun and enjoyable, I warn people that I never really go in depth in colors and that the color process is kept to a minimum (it's also taken in consideration in my price list).

So yep, I know my color work is far from perfect, and far from good even. But it's really an aspect I don't like working on (and I did some detailed color work in the past, and never the result was worth the effort on my end).

This being said, thank you again for taking the time to write this CC , it's greatly appreciated ^^

That's one ugly penis—looks like a sticker instead of a 3d object. And I don't even want to talk about the balls. Genitalia in general are ugly, but here it's really poorly drawn, the shading is not right at all.

Princess Peach herself looks good, but that poorly drawn dick ruins everything. I mean I know that drawing penises might not be the most fun, but you're dangling it on Peach's face so you kinda have to draw a good penis.

WildSwingDing responds:

well you were certainly frank about it with me... Thanks for the critique though, I'll try to keep it in mind for future lewds to draw a better cock and balls,

The shading transition between butt and thigh makes it look like she's made out of plastic parts instead of stylized human flesh. It makes the ass look like two separate spheres and it looks uncanny.

I don't know anything about music. I just own a copy of Fruity Loops.

Aistis @DiskCrash